For an international Fashion / Sportslifestyle (FMCG) company in the south of the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Sales Support Representative E-Commerce
As a Sales Support Representative it is your responsibility to manage the complete order process and offer optimal service to our customers and sales force. You are responsible for the order and delivery process and ensures optimal services and support towards the assigned European E-Commerce accounts (pure E-commerce players and Marketplaces). Furthermore, you support in sales activities to drive the business categories and brand-portfolio in order to maximize turnover and profitability.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure excellent services and support towards our customers;
- Ensure perfect liaison in needs from the customers and stock levels;
- Monitor the order process and make sure products are delivered following customer agreements;
- Monitor SMU (special make up) and SH (special handling) process and responsible for on-time delivery;
- Analyzing and monitoring sales- and turnover results of your client portfolio and identifying commercial opportunities to Sales;
- Being a sparring partner for Account Managers and suggest, identify, inform and sometimes challenge them in relation to collections, commercial opportunities, terms & conditions, replenishment methods, logistic models etc.
- Be constantly critical about the ways of doing business and pro-active for (new) opportunities;
- Managing complaints and feedback, and suggest actions or ways to further improve our services;
- Coordinating bi-annual sample processes;
- Plan and prepare sales meetings together with the sales team;
- Limited travel to visit markets, customers and be present at International Sales Meetings is expected;
- Managing Account Receivables and debtor management in cooperation with our Finance Department.
What is required?
- E-Commerce experience developed in the Sporting/Fashion goods or FMCG industry with a minimum of 3 years in a comparable position;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an Economics/Sales related field;
- Experience with E-Commerce analytics and strong commercial and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and E-commerce platforms of pure E-Commerce players and marketplaces.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Strong and positive team player with a solution focused approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Strong operational skills, and experience with complex processes (SMU’s, Inco terms);
- Good communicator and fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Results oriented and organizational awareness;
- Proactive and problem solving, eager to learn, self starter, self aware and self confident, not afraid to speak up, hands-on;
- Able to think in processes (think and do mentality);
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement and development.