For an International FMCG / Fashion company in the south of Holland we’re looking for an:
Product Manager Fashion
The Product Management department manages the product process to deliver the entire collection on time. As Product Manager you make sure that the collection meets the market requirements and is aligned with the stichd strategy by successfully linking internal processes and creative teams. As Product Manager you are the multi-faced link and coordinator between several departments (Product Development, Product Design, Operations, Marketing & Sales).
The Product Manager in this job is fully focused on Menswear. Meaning that you have a very diverse job and will work on several product groups. Deliver the product needs for the different distribution channels and manage key account requests.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and lead assigned product lines in product concept, design, and development process;
• Partner with the dedicated stakeholders to execute seasonal product briefs for key account / country exclusives across all brands / categories;
• Effectively translate the planning (Line Plan) into a clear product briefing for the creative team and coordinate the tasks and responsibilities of the teams;
• Responsible for the overall cross functional planning and ensure deadlines are met;
• Understand sales, margin, and merchandising requirements to deliver market / account fitting product concepts;
• Familiar with product creation and manufacturing process and capabilities. Partner with development and sourcing team to ensure fast track timelines are embedded;
• Build and maintain cross functional communication and relationship;
• Keep an eye on pricing and achieving margin targets;
• Manage, maintain and distribute all information of assigned product lines. Ensuring correct and on time input in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and ERP system;
• Present product information to key internal and external teams in a comprehensive, clear, tactical manner;
• Regular market, fair and account visits.
Qualifications needed for this role
• Minimum bachelor education level in fashion and management or other related fields;
• You have 4 or more years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a sports-lifestyle industry or international organization working with global brands in a product management role or similar;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, detail oriented while still able to work towards the bigger picture;
• Ability to keep track of multiple projects running parallel with different deliverables;
• You are process minded, accurate and structured;
• Excellent communication & presentation skills;
• You are versatile, flexible and able to drive projects with the end in mind;
• Confident to work with Microsoft office and Adobe programs;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English.