For an international Fashion / Sportslifestyle (FMCG) company in the south of the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Junior Merchandise Planner E-Commerce
Key responsibilities and tasks:
As a Junior Merchandise Planner you will be assisting the Merchandise Planning team in driving the business by creating the right product offer, in the right quantities, at the right time at the various brands points of sale. You ensure the promotion and availability of the product is optimal to drive sell-through and maximize profitability. You will have a focus on planning & merchandising and maintain a strong relationship on different levels of the brands organization.
- Assist in forecasting, planning, replenishment and managing inventory based on KPI’s and sell-through information;
- Build the analytical base for all e-commerce assortment and replenishment decisions monitor and analyse performance and take initiatives to maximize sell through and turnover;
- Support in developing the merchandise plans in cooperation with the reponsible teams of the brands. Ensures the right balance between demand drivers, volume drivers and strategic initiatives;
- Contribute to seasonal assortment planning for NOS and seasonal products in collaboration with key account and e-commerce management;
- Takes responsibility for the full logistic process from the warehouse to the stores display;
- Ensures a good level of communication, excellent services and support towards the teams of the brands;
- Collects customer and market feedback and communicates this back into the organization;
- Prepare and participate at all brand meetings (e.g. sell-in, business updates, budget, etc.);
- Debtor management and other operational tasks.
What is required?
- Experience: Up to 3 years relevant working experience or relevant internship in planning and allocation (ideally in a fashion brand) environment is requested;
- Education: Minimum a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Economics / Financial Management;
- Very good communication skills with an open and curious personality;
- Team player who is able to speak up;
- Able to take responsibility for work carried out in a structured and efficient way;
- Excellent analytical skills, critical and comfortable to deep dive into details while keeping in mind the bigger picture; and
- Excel ‘power user’, hands-on and ‘can-do’ mentality.