For an international FMCG / Fashion company in the south of Holland we are looking for a:
Marketing Manager DACH regio
Within this position you are the liaison between the Go-To-Market team (HQ) and the DACH sales organizations in regard to marketing. Within this team you develop, execute and monitor the strategical and tactical marketing plan when it comes to Trade Marketing Activations, Point of Sale Materials, Display / Shop in Shop, placement within the retail environment.
This position is based in Den Bosch, the Netherlands and requires travel to the German sales office/key accounts on a regular basis (equal split).
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Team up with Sales team to ensure that trade marketing activities are in line with commercial needs and provide effective selling tools;
- You will be increasing and enhancing the instore presentation of seasonal trade marketing activities as well as permanent displays and/or Shop in Shops;
- In addition, you will analyze ROI at the key accounts, identify opportunities and report them to the GTM Manager and Sales teams in the region;
- Identify risks, opportunities, and improvements in how we manage consumer activations and subsequently brief and roll out an improvement strategy;
- You identify, brief HQ office and implement local marketing tools, innovative promotions and online & offline events whilst respecting the brand guidelines;
- Co-ordinate with VM team to ensure consistency of all marketing executions / activities with the global company strategy and the local strategy;
- Team up with Sales teams to ensure that trade marketing activities are in line with commercial needs and provide effective selling tools;
- Work closely with the Story Doing Team to define key themes, messages and marketing materials;
- Research and brief insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends.
The requirements for this role are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree with relevance for the business environment or Marketing;
- Min. 3-year work experience in similar position, preferably in sports-lifestyle retail industry or an international organization with global brands;
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Comfortable in a matrix organization with multiple objectives across internal teams and external partners;
- Comfortable in presenting marketing plans to key-accounts;
- Must be proficient in all office 365 programs;
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines; Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment; Strong team spirit;
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills;
- Fluent in German. Advanced English, Dutch is a pre;
- Willing to travel (approx. 50%).