For an international FMCG / Fashion company in the south of Holland we’re looking for a:
HR Manager Operations
Our Manager HR Operations plays an integral role in evolving the design and infrastructure that supports a thoughtful and effective employee experience. The role is both strategic and operational, and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing tools, programs and HR instruments to support stichd as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, has proven (project) management experience, creativity and innovation. This position offers great opportunities to build, enhance, and develop our HR initiatives in a highly innovative and evolving company.
This position reports to the Head of People & Organization.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage, design and implement people programs, tools and controls in the area of for example: learning & development, HR admin & systems, employer branding, global benefits, health & wellbeing, global payroll, employee onboarding, social responsibility & sustainability.
- Lead a team of 4 (2 HR officers, 1 HR Generalist and 1 Corporate Recruiter) who own the end-to-end support for the everyday life of our global employee and candidate base.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Payroll, line managers etc, on various ad hoc projects in People Operations area.
What is required?
- 7+ years of experience in People Operations or a related field with 3+ years management experience. Professional human capital related experience utilizing HR Systems, ideally Workday.
- Track record of developing and managing internal people programs, policies, HR Instruments and Administration for scale in a fast-growing international company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a deep ability to understand what motivates others.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, good at figures.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to juggle several projects with a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook.
- Fluently in both Dutch and English, spoken and in written.