For an international FMCG / Fashion company in the south of Holland we are looking for an:
Content & Copywriter Fashion
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing copywriter for the marketing go to market team. As copywriter you are responsible for creating high-quality written product content for our various products. You will get into the heart of our customers and smoothly switch between the tone of voice (TOV) of our 4 different A-brands. You will be working on both B2C and B2B content and corporate copywriting.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- You will get to the heart of our consumers and advise on written content that engages and excites them. You find it a real challenge to do so for our everyday essentials product range;
- You are quick and eager to adopt the TOV of our 4 brands, being able to switch between them effortlessly throughout the day;
- You will transfer each brands individual TOV to the respective product category, setting the base for the perfect fit;
- You will clarify what we are trying to say and tell a story that connects with our customers and consumers;
- You set down our products features and benefits in a concise and professional matter, appealing to our customers (e.g. for our B2B catalogue and sales tools);
- You will translate the F&B to an appealing consumer product text for packaging and for online purposes, using the right keywords;
- You will advise on the right use of keywording in different areas/languages;
- You will also advise our Digital Marketing Manager on content improvements and work together to create the right content for our target audiences;
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand objectives and deliver results. Consistently provide solutions based on internal briefs and deadlines; anticipate and proactively respond to future needs;
- You will shape and evolve our corporate TOV;
- Write texts and advise on content for corporate communications, ranging from internal newsletters to employer branding campaigns;
- Edit and proof materials across the company. Ensure that content is well written and logically structured with correct grammar and spelling.
The requirements for this role are
- You have more than 4 years of experience as a copywriter. Preferably in a sport/ lifestyle licensing environment in order to understand the complexity of working with multiple brands with different TOV;
- You have Bachelor or Master degree with relevance for the business environment or communications/ Marketing;
- Strong command of grammar, spelling and an eye for detail;
- You have a positive yet critical mindset;
- Preferably English is your mother’s tongue, or you master the language fluently;
- Superior written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Self-starter, proactive, positive attitude, energetic.