Our client makes exceptional branded products for global A-list brands.
• Develop sales strategy for the introduction of the Lifestyle Collection across Europe. Identify opportunities and have a clear understanding of Brand goals vs Customer’s needs. A key priority is sell-in and building an international account portfolio.
• Strategic support of European Apparel Top Accounts
• Turnover responsibility for the customer group
• Development of a mid- and long-term strategy, budget & investment-planning in coordination with the Head of Europe
• Establish and develop long term relationship with customers in an effective Own the Go-To-Market process and plan the full year with each Account as well as internal stakeholders. Develop a long-term Business as well as Seasonal Achieve set sales targets on seasonal and annual basis. To continually analyze sales and margin performance versus the set targets.
• Manage the sell in/sell out – to be compelling, inspiring and to consistently strive for sell in excellence utilizing all the sales tools provided. Monitor and analyze customer sell thru effectively.
• Market & Competition observation
• Cooperation with other sales teams and internal departments
• Competent negotiation skills
• Willingness to work, initiative and leadership qualities
• Friendly and competent in dealing with superiors, customers and colleagues
• Entrepreneurial, service and goal-oriented action
• Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to new and changing situations
• High willingness to travel (Europe-wide)
• Good English knowledge
• Additional foreign language skills are an advantage for customer communication in Northern and Southern Europe
• Competent and positive ambassador of our company
• Very good commercial expertise and sales experience in a comparable function (lifestyle brands).
Are you interested in the above vacancy and do you meet the profile? Then apply via the button below. Are you looking for a job in Fashion or Lifestyle and this vacancy does not meet your needs? View the other vacancies or send an open application. This way we can match your profile with interesting future opportunities. For questions please contact Janka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508