Our client makes exceptional branded products for global A-list brands. It’s head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, in the south of the Netherlands.
As a Sales Support Representative International Sales it is your responsibility to manage the complete order process and offer optimal service and support to our partners and sales force. Furthermore, you support in sales activities to drive the business categories and brand-portfolio in order to maximize turnover and profitability.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent services and support towards the partners and the sales team on a high service level;
- Monitoring the order process and make sure products are delivered following customer agreements;
- Analyzing and monitoring sales- and turnover results of your client portfolio and identifying commercial opportunities to Sales;
- Constantly optimizing the ways of doing business and pro-active for (new) opportunities;
- Liaising with multiple internal departments to support the processes;
- Coordinating bi-annual sample processes;
- Being a sparring partner for Sales and suggest, identify, inform, and sometimes challenge them in relation to collections, commercial opportunities, terms & conditions, replenishment methods, logistic models etc.;
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; Managing complaints;
- Support Sales team in planning and preparing sales meetings with international accounts;
- Digitally traveling to visit markets, customers and be present at International Sales Meetings;
- Creative streak for flagging and creating Marketing opportunities together with the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an economics/sales related field;
- Commercial experience developed in the Retail world or Fashion industry with a minimum of 3 years in a comparable position;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Strong operational skills, and experience with complex processes (SMU’s, Inco terms);
- Strong and positive team player with a solution focused approach and a high-quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Affinity towards digitalization;
- Proactive and problem solving, eager to learn, self-starter, self-aware and self-confident, not afraid to speak up, hands-on.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in bovenstaande vacature en voldoe je aan het profiel? Solliciteer dan via de button hieronder. Ben je op zoek naar een baan in de Fashion of Lifestyle en voldoet deze vacature niet aan jouw wensen? Bekijk dan de overige vacatures of stuur een open sollicitatie. Zo kunnen we je profiel matchen met interessante toekomstige vacatures. Voor vragen kan je contact opnemen metJanka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508
Are you interested in the above vacancy and do you meet the profile? Then apply via the button below. Are you looking for a job in Fashion or Lifestyle and this vacancy does not meet your needs? View the other vacancies or send an open application. This way we can match your profile with interesting future opportunities. For questions please contact Janka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508