Our client makes exceptional branded products for global A-list brands. It’s head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, in the south of the Netherlands.
The Key Account Manager E-Commerce drives the online business tactics with a growing base of industry leading online accounts, focusing on Amazon and marketplace accounts. In this role, you maximize turnover and profitability for the brands and categories by defining and implementing go-to-market strategy and product assortment together with your growing Ecom team as well as cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales).
In this role, you are able to express and grow your specialization, in a dynamic and international environment that values proactivity and innovation. With hands-on mentality, you provide the best-in-class service and continuous solution to our accounts to drive sustainable growth. You understand the target consumer, you are where they are, as you live and breathe the digital life yourself. This enables you to react quickly on market trends and industry movements.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Define specific business objectives to maximize sales, share growth and enhanced profitability for assigned accounts and brand portfolio;
- Lead and drive the development of account strategies, objectives and tactics in alignment with general Ecom goals;
- Lead and own end-to-end sell-in process together with sales support team to make sure a flawless product launch;
- Work with merchandise planners to track and evaluate sales performance, establish thorough way of working to secure and grow sustainable business;
- Always be on top of competitor landscape, come up with plan and execute within the trend Work closely with marketing and product management to maintain a robust and comprehensive product assortment and marketing roadmap for the responsible accounts;
- Utilize market intelligence and consumer insight to build up solid segmentation strategy among online accounts;
- Scale up and roll out best practices to accounts;
- Collaborate with marketing team to make sure the best online presence and seek for continuously campaign optimization;
- Identify and engage the customer to drive incremental sales by understanding the digital implications and services of the competitive landscape (value added services (VAS), packages, special handling, SMU, etc.).
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive and proven track record of Amazon experience with strong commercial acumen;
- International online accounts (Zalando, Bol.com, Otto, About you…etc) experience in both wholesale and partner program models developed in the sporting/fashion goods is a plus;
- Well-developed network to e-tailer with good contacts in the footwear /apparel /accessories /FMCG industry;
- Advanced analytical skill, being able to translate numbers into actions;
- Be able to think strategically but also have a very good eye for details;
- Strong negotiation and networking skills to build close relationships and successfully deliver business objectives;
- Focused and well-structured, being able to turn complexity into essence;
- Entrepreneurial ambition: fast-speed, can-do mentality and roll-your-sleeve mindset;
- Agile, open and proactive team player with a solution focused approach and a high-quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Be constantly critical about the way of doing business. Be and work pro-actively on (new) business opportunities;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English. German, French or Spanish or any other European languages would be a plus.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in bovenstaande vacature en voldoe je aan het profiel? Solliciteer dan via de button hieronder. Ben je op zoek naar een baan in de Fashion of Lifestyle en voldoet deze vacature niet aan jouw wensen? Bekijk dan de overige vacatures of stuur een open sollicitatie. Zo kunnen we je profiel matchen met interessante toekomstige vacatures. Voor vragen kan je contact opnemen metJanka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508
Are you interested in the above vacancy and do you meet the profile? Then apply via the button below. Are you looking for a job in Fashion or Lifestyle and this vacancy does not meet your needs? View the other vacancies or send an open application. This way we can match your profile with interesting future opportunities. For questions please contact Janka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508