Our client makes exceptional branded products for global A-list brands. It’s head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, in the south of the Netherlands.
We are looking for a a creative, entrepreneurial, energetic individual to achieve double digit growth year on year. You will be tasked with building strategies for growth and innovation in the e-commerce space to take this shop to the next experience level. This position is responsible for all aspects of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud website including marketing strategy, campaign execution, fan experience, content, merchandising, conversion optimization, user journey, SEO and more.
Your colleagues are experienced, highly qualified professionals specialized in E-Commerce Trading, Merchandising, Conversion Optimization, A/B testing, CRM & Email marketing, Performance based advertising and Search. You will supported by the best marketing agencies of the Netherlands on Performance based advertising, SEO, CRO, Data and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for a creative leader who can steer his or her team to execute projects and campaigns on tight timelines.
- Prioritize and manage campaigns and projects based on timeline, resources, and budget;
- Leverage a strong understanding of online merchandising and metrics to track selling and identify opportunities to enhance fan experience;
- Collaborate with our strategic partner to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment;
- Work with the wider E-Commerce team to optimize experiences, engagement and loyalty of all operated channels, including marketplaces, partner programs, CRM, paid media, search, marketplaces, and other channels;
- Manage the e-commerce website including collection launches, user experience, and promotions;
- Assist and manage the execution of the e-commerce marketing calendar including alignment with social media, commercial emails;
- Support resolution of issues related to data feeds, product, pricing, promotions, content, orders, third party integrations, etc;
- Partner closely with product, technology, marketing, and sales teams to solve multi-disciplinary problems. Be a cross-functional problem-solver to support efficiency and growth;
- Manage and work closely with the marketing agencies. Take the lead where needed, steer on KPIs, recognize and challenge a status quo should it arise.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and extensive experience working in e-commerce or digital marketing, e.g. managing a website with €10M+ in revenue or consultancy experience at a leading agency;
- Strong creative background – we’d love to see your portfolio of campaigns and websites;
- Energy, optimism and a knack for collaboration;
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability;
- Strong communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch with a high attention to detail is critical (additional European languages are an advantage);
- Ability to remain calm and composed in the face of highly challenging deadlines and increased complexity;
- Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development;
- Experience with creative online merchandising and promotion strategies;
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills, and open to learning new software and systems to support both your and the team’s day to day work;
- Willingness to travel.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in bovenstaande vacature en voldoe je aan het profiel? Solliciteer dan via de button hieronder. Ben je op zoek naar een baan in de Fashion of Lifestyle en voldoet deze vacature niet aan jouw wensen? Bekijk dan de overige vacatures of stuur een open sollicitatie. Zo kunnen we je profiel matchen met interessante toekomstige vacatures. Voor vragen kan je contact opnemen metJanka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508
Are you interested in the above vacancy and do you meet the profile? Then apply via the button below. Are you looking for a job in Fashion or Lifestyle and this vacancy does not meet your needs? View the other vacancies or send an open application. This way we can match your profile with interesting future opportunities. For questions please contact Janka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508