Our client makes exceptional branded products for global A-list brands. It’s head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, in the south of the Netherlands.
We are looking for a future-thinking creative director to develop and lead the creative team and strategy of our client. With your extensive experience from initial concepting to final executions you’re able conceptualize any idea for our wide range of brand partners within their product pillars. Guiding and collaborating on engaging brand category narratives that will inspire both existing and new consumers and brand partners of our client.
- Lead, develop and own the creative development and direction for visual and experiential design for all the brand partners within the divisions;
- Own and lead implementation of brand visual centers to define the vision;
- Think through end-to-end campaign experiences and engage with digital marketing teams to connect campaigns to content and site experiences;
- Collaborate with all brand partners to ensure on-brand business driving solutions;
- Define and develop creative best practices that result in cohesive, full funnel assets focused on brand voice continuity for all our brand partners;
- Provide critical creative thinking and critiques to help shape best in class work;
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts; create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts—mentors others to present their work in a persuasive and compelling way;
- Performs work in support of Brand plans; integrates company mission into daily work and planning; leads or participates in key initiatives with moderate or wide visibility;
- Lead a variety of creative resources (agencies, freelancers, photographers, etc) on development of creative execution to ensure holistic creative excellence;
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of current trends within, streetwear culture, technology, design systems and other design influences.
- You have a relevant HBO education completed and extensive experience in Sporting Goods, Fashion Industry or Design on managerial level with an international organization or a global brand;
- You have a proven ability to lead a creative team of graphic designers and copywriters;
- You are confident in presenting and discussing work with senior level leaders and helping to translate feedback to the team;
- Portfolio demonstrating diverse creative work and ability to execute across all channels;
- You have the ability and affinity for a combination of hands-on work and creative team leadership;
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects;
- Creative Direction experience of product and campaign photoshoots;
- Understanding the retail environments (Department Stores, Sports, Fashion and FMCG);
- Exceptionally strong visual and verbal skills with the ability to create impactful/exciting visual concepts;
- Fluent in English.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in bovenstaande vacature en voldoe je aan het profiel? Solliciteer dan via de button hieronder. Ben je op zoek naar een baan in de Fashion of Lifestyle en voldoet deze vacature niet aan jouw wensen? Bekijk dan de overige vacatures of stuur een open sollicitatie. Zo kunnen we je profiel matchen met interessante toekomstige vacatures. Voor vragen kan je contact opnemen metJanka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508
Are you interested in the above vacancy and do you meet the profile? Then apply via the button below. Are you looking for a job in Fashion or Lifestyle and this vacancy does not meet your needs? View the other vacancies or send an open application. This way we can match your profile with interesting future opportunities. For questions please contact Janka Verkerke – de Ridder 06-33942508